LAST PICNIC IN SCHOOL LIFE

Including me and my friends all class 10 students were waiting for this day which was on February 9. We all were happy in this day because we know that we are going to have so much fun with friends and with our respected teachers. In this I wake up early in the morning.  Skip

We all where told to come in school at 6:30 am. All the students were present at same time.And we start loading the goods and the cooking utensils. After loading all the materials we start our journey up to the picnic spot. We arrived their at 7:30 am. After arriving third  we all start doing our own department work. First we make breakfast and we all take it together. After that me and my some friends start watching the utensils because me and my friends have the responsibility of washing department. All the students were doing their own department work. We play bingo with teachers. We sing a song and we dance. After having all this things we return back  in school at 7pm. And we start unloading the utensils then we return back to our home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My school life in JM school.

MoonSoon Haiking